The program I have designed provides a workbook that serves as a guide for the student-athlete as they go through processes to explore opportunities and options on their way to success.
Specifically going through the process will help:
- Appreciate that there are many opportunities to play sports at the University/College level.
- See that everyone creates their own path. There is no right way, just your way.
- Solidify your commitment to the process and the reality of being a student athlete
- Enjoy the process of being recruited and not become overwhelmed and confused.
- Utilize all the resources that will pay for your education.
- Understand this is a long-term decision and it is about the education.
- Develop skills and characteristics that will help you with future transitions and changes in your life.